The Software Engineer will work with a team of mid to senior-level software engineers on the front-end to develop new real-time and non-real-time applications, as well as enhance and support existing in-house developed applications. The role will involve working with the Solutions Engineers, Data Engineers, and end users to help identify requirements. The role will also be responsible for analyzing requirements, architect, and designing and presenting solutions to business problems.
React.js – Experience & Skills
- Must have development experience with React/Material-UI.
- Must have a good experience with a state management tool like Redux or Zustand.
- Must be proficient in using React hooks to build an application with great performance.
- Must have a good understanding of data modeling and data contracts between the application and API.
- Must have a good understanding of security with X-Token or OIDC.
- Must have a deep understanding of the docker container, know how to build docker images, and how to spin off containers from an image on a docker registry.
- Building chart experience is a plus.
- Real-time web socket experience is a plus.
- Map and GIS experience is a plus.
- Time series data experience is a plus.
Other Experience and Skills
- Experience with building commercial and/or enterprise applications is preferred.
- Oil and Gas exploration and production experience is a plus.
- The individual should be flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- The individual should be self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision, and work well as part of a team.
- The individual should have good communication skills and the willingness and ability to jump into existing projects.
- The individual should have good problem-solving skills.
Why you’ll love working here
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th Salary, Outstanding employee of the quarter and the year, Seniority award, etc.)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium Healthcare and Accident insurance
- Various training on technical and soft skills
- Teambuilding, Company trip, Year-end party, etc.
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee, etc.
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, etc.
You must sign in to apply for this position.