Website DIGI-TEXX VIETNAM
Location: 2nd floor, Anna Building, Quang Trung Software City, District 12, HCMC
Working time: 8:00 AM – 5:50 PM (flextime), Mon – Fri
DIGI-TEXX is a 100% German-invested Company specializing in IT & BPO (Business Process Outsourcing). For the last 19 years, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a trusted IT & BPO provider for various industries, especially for: E-commerce, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Construction, Historical Archives, Education, NGOs. Since our establishment in 2003, DIGI-TEXX made every effort to continuously develop and applied state-to-the-art technologies such as AI, Deep Learning, Big Data Analytics, Computer Vision into our services and solutions to reduce operational costs, increase process efficiency and reduce time-to-market.
We brought competitive advantages to our clients across Europe, America and Japan, Korea, and Vietnam using our technologies and skilled workforce.
On the job, you will
Our software team ensures the expertise-in-action by delivering tailored-made application as part of our digital promise to key clients. DIGI-SOFT 3 is our sophisticated and highly customizable data processing platform, that enables diverse automation instruments with real-time project monitoring capability. This exclusively unique platform is loading aggressively, and our team needs more forces. Our future members are expected to:
- Design and develop UI/UX for the product.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Develop unit test for your code.
- Work on bug fixing and improve application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Ensure that final products meet customer requirements.
We are looking for someone with
- At least 3 years experiences:
+ HTML, CSS, Material UI
+ UI/UX design
- Learning agility: willing to learn and learn fast
- A team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
Salary & Bonus:
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Yearly salary review
- Performance bonus (up to x3 base salary)
- Participation in social insurance with 100% base salary
- Health care 24/7 insurance
- Annual leave during the probation period
- Company trip, team building
- Internal activities and clubs (year-end party, sports day, family festival, English club, men’s/women’s football club, …)
- Benefits from the Union (gift for Tet holidays, birthdays, weddings, childbirth, …)
- International working environment
- Opportunity to be promoted
You must sign in to apply for this position.