Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV everyday.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include website for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in developing responsive web sites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Experience with modern front end technologies (styled system, webpack, etc).
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
You must sign in to apply for this position.