Website Fossil Group
FOSSIL Vietnam (formerly Misfit) is one of 59 offices under FOSSIL Group worldwide. Before joining FOSSIL, Misfit was a US high-tech company creating wearables and smart-home products, with R&D and operations office based in Vietnam. In November 2015, Misfit got acquired and has since then become part of the FOSSIL Group’s portfolio of brands, standing aside world-renowned brands including FOSSIL, Michael Kors, Burberry, Emporio Armani, Diesel, Adidas, DKNY and among others.
As one of the top 3 largest watchmakers in the world, FOSSIL Group is selling over 50 million watches and accessories a year in more than 150 countries. With the presence of Misfit, FOSSIL will be working towards offering a broader spectrum of connected devices that target fashion-conscious consumers and aiming at leading the convergence of style and technology.
FOSSIL Vietnam positions itself as the Center of Excellence for Cloud & App Innovation and Development of FOSSIL Group and will power a wider array of connected devices.
At FOSSIL Group, people are our most valuable asset. With that mission at hand, we will remain a place where innovation flourishes, where world-class talents get leveraged, and where people come together to make greater products and tell greater stories.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build, deploy and maintain big data solutions that can adequately handle the needs of a
- rapidly growing data.
- Build out scalable and reliable ETL, data pipelines and processes to ingest data from a
- large number and variety of data sources.
- Work with other teams to provide relevant reports, optimize the server cost efficiency.
- Maintain and optimize the performance of our data analytics infrastructure to ensure
- accurate, reliable and timely delivery of key insights for decision making.
- Take lead on technical best practices and guide internal research.
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential.
- Build a good team culture of humility, commitment, humor and customer service
WHAT WE NEED
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala.
- Strong experience in designing data-intensive systems with Lambda / Kappa / Data Lake Architecture.
- At least 4 years mastering with big data stacks mentioned above.
- Experience with workflow management systems such as Airflow, Luigi, AWS Data Pipeline.
- Knowledge of data warehouse/data modeling and SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of event-driven systems is a plus.
- Huge plus: strong English communication skills.
- Experience working with cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud.
- Good reputation on the open-source community GitHub, GitLab is a big plus.
- Good leadership and effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal are preferred.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
● Competitive salary (100% salary during probation)
- 13th-month salary paid in December
- Performance bonus
- Social Insurance on full salary starts from probation
- Premium health insurance for employees and family, even in probation
● Annual leave: up to 15 days/year (and plus Volunteer time off, and plus Summer hours…) Enjoy!
● Gift and Care:
- Welcome watch after probation
- Monthly mobile cards: 500,000 VND
- Silver membership at Getfit Gym & Yoga Center downstairs
- Free lunch and free dinner (if you work after 20:00)
● All tools you need: Mac/Windows, iOS/Android, Testing devices/State-of-the-art wearables, you name it.
● Opportunities to work with Tech giants, multinational offices and develop yourself through training programs, language classes,…
● Employee engagement activities: From team building, sports competition, Halloween to Christmas to Year-end-parties to the Lunar new year… Yah, we work hard, we play hard!
You must sign in to apply for this position.