At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance our client’s customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memorable for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments—whether it’s a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfilment, or advancing the customer mind-set of their employees and partners.
- Work alongside the wider team, lead the overall technology solution, planning and estimation for complex projects.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices of our solutions, including Salesforce best practice in the implementation of client solutions.
- Manage the delivery teams to deliver full Salesforce lifecycle implementations, with a focus on the client success but awareness of other wider business and technology focused delivery considerations.
- Act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in business, digital led transformation.
- Conduct quality reviews of our implementation to ensure they meet our high standards.
- Lead end-to-end pre-sales activities.
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Your role as a leader
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Enough About Us, Let’s Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- 8+ years CRM experience with a minimum of 4 years on the Salesforce platform.
- At least 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise as well as certifications in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus.
- Lead technical design sessions with client’s technical team/architects; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states.
- Strong understanding of Agile / Iterative delivery methodology.
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth).
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Responsible for deliverable for project. Capacity plan for specific plan, managing the development team.
- Ensure utilization of staff is optimized by tracking individual team member forecast
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Responsible for supporting quality programs throughout the entire SDLC period.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo will be a bonus.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.