Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide cybersecurity consulting services in one or more of the following areas of expertise:
- Cyber Transformation: You will design solutions to remediate gaps or enhance maturity of specific cybersecurity capabilities; implement or improve cyber security management strategy and processes at the clients’ organization.
- Cyber Assessment. You will assist our clients in understanding cyber threat landscape, assess the maturity of their cyber security strategy and/or assess compliance to regulations and standards.
- Data Protection & Privacy: You will gain insights into the design and operations of privacy programs and strategies in a variety of industries and learn how to design measurable programs to keep up with the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- Lead project workstream and manage deliverables;
- Assist in managing engagement by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues;
- Supervise and coach junior team members;
- Contribute to the development of proposals, conduct research & development activities;
- Participate in business development initiatives, identify and escalate potential business opportunities on existing engagements;
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Degree or proven knowlegde in a relevant technology discipline, e.g., Information Security, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Risk Management, or other related Engineering;
- A passion for consulting and cybersecurity topics
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Cybersecurity assessments
- IT and cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures, and controls
- Security strategies and roadmaps
- Cybersecurity awareness and training
- Cybersecurity metrics and reporting
- Cybersecurity organization design and implementation
- A strong background of the security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST CSF, international and local privacy and cybersecurity regulations.
- Having industry-recognized professtional certification e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 Implementor/Auditor, or equivelant is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Desire to work in consulting demonstrated by relevant course work;
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong root-cause analysis experience and skills as well as the ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in a client’s processes and controls;
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines;
What Working At EY Offers
- You will join a young, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
- Support, coaching and feedback from security professionals;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you;
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School;
About EYAs a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
You must sign in to apply for this position.