Website Infinite Lambda
About Infinite Lambda
Infinite Lambda is Europe’s fastest growing data and cloud engineering consultancy. We empower leading companies to scale and become data-first through agile, cloud-native solutions and bleeding-edge practices.
Our mission is to bring top professionals together to make an impact at the intersection of tech and sustainable growth. With distributed teams based in the UK, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Vietnam, Italy and Romania, we embrace diversity and make sure everyone is happy to be their true self at work.
About The Role
We are looking for a Middle/Senior/Principal Java developer with 5+ years of relevant experience. Background or expertise in fintech/telecommunications is appreciated and will be considered as a plus.
You will join a team of experienced cloud native engineers who are passionate about delivering high-quality modern applications utilizing latest cloud technologies and practices.
Ukrainian applicants are welcome to apply.
Please note we can only sponsor visas for Ukrainian citizens.
We are looking for a specific skill set that would allow you to dive right into our activities and contribute to our projects from day 1.
To join us, you will need extensive knowledge of:
- Java 8 or later, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Containers: Docker, Kaniko
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes, Helm
- Understanding of debugging event-driven systems
- Creating streaming applications with Kafka/AWS Kinesis/similar
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns (creational, structural, behavioural)
- Databases: Relational Backend Database, NoSQL database
- Strong distributed systems foundations
- Inter-Process Communication: REST, Google Protocol Buffers, etc.
- Testing: JUnit 4/5, TDD, jBehave, Cucumber or similar
- Effective usage of CI/CD tools such as Gitlab, Circle CI, AWS Code Pipeline or other
- Schema migration: Liquibase, Flyway or similar
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
It’s also nice to have experience with:
- Security and compliance consciousness when developing applications
- Understanding of serverless principles
- Understanding of static code analysis, e.g. experience with SonarQube or equivalent
- ORM: Hibernate or similar
- Orchestration: Airflow, Cadence, Argo Workflows etc.
The following soft skills are highly appreciated:
- Proactive self-starter
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (XP/pair programming, Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience working with common workflow tools: JIRA, Slack
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
Why join Infinite Lambda
- Front seat to the rapid evolution of cloud and data
- Cutting-edge technology
- Diverse projects
Learning and growth
- Dedicated learning and development time (20 days/year)
- Access to top-notch learning portals with endless material
- Sharing is caring philosophy
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Remote or office: no questions, no logging
- Flexible hours
- Supportive environment
- Private health insurance
- Company MacBook + other hardware
- Team events
- Work-from-home budget
- Annual health check
- Meals and refreshments at the office
- Parking allowance
▶ ▶ Submit your CV in English in PDF.
▶ ▶ Mind that as we are an international team, internal communication is in English.
▶ ▶ Please note we can only sponsor visas for Ukrainian citizens.
You must sign in to apply for this position.