We actively welcome local talents and expat to join the significant Automotive Project.
We supported for International Relocation Package for those who are willing to relocate into Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam!!!
Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing software for automotive Instrument Cluster products.
The project’s main programming language is Embedded C++. We also welcome Embedded C developers.
Technologies used: Autosar, CAN, OSEK, RTOS, and HMI Framework.
- Write and review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Analyze Customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
- Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
- Analyze Software specifications; develop and maintain components/module/function design based on this information
- Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
- Make Software module and integration testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according to standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development for embedded systems
- Experience in AUTOSAR is a MUST
- Experience in SW Analysis and Design with Object Oriented Programming, preferably using UML
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expectation
- Problem solving skill
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience of HW related SW development using HW boards, PCBs
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulator, analyzer, debugger, etc.)
- Experience in ADAS, Instrument Cluster, Telematics
- Experience in Functional Safety
- Experience in ASPICE, Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe)
- Experience in DaVinci
- Experience in EBTresos
- Experience in UT Framework
English: A2 Elementary
You must sign in to apply for this position.