Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
We are hiring middle and senior Backend engineers who have experience in Laravel to build the best fintech product, which is used throughout Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Laravel applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project managers well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- At least 3 years of experience for a senior role, 2 years of working experience for middle
- For senior level, we offer a sign-on bonus (1-month salary) till December 2021 and work remotely or office (based on your expectation); for middle level, candidates will work in the office in District 3 with no sign-on bonus
- Good knowledge of PHP / Laravel development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Good command of English speaking.