Scalefast, now part of ESW, powers DTC eCommerce for global brands. Our end-to-end solution includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences. With a global presence (US, Europe & Asia), Scalefast has proven itself with major brands like L’Oréal, Microsoft, Razer, Logitech, and so on.
On top of our end-to-end DTC eCommerce offering, we provide our clients with Air360, a first-class Customer Experience and Analytics platform, which enables brands to understand how users interact with websites and mobile apps to boost customer engagement and conversion rates.
- We process billions of events every day with Postgres and Big Query but will move into a new architecture with ClickHouse/Redshift
- Our app is built using C# 5.0 / .Net core / [ASP.Net](http://asp.net/) Core Web API with the latest technology.
- Cloud Computing mindset, we are moving all architecture to AWS and Google Cloud
- We have a microservice-oriented architecture using Docker & K8S
- Quickly evolving data stack using AWS / Postgresql / BigQuery
Your day-to-day will be:
You will be a part of our platform/development team to build the best analytics platform using .Net core 5 and VueJs:
- Working with the database team to build the best analytics tool for our customers
- Designing the best practice for our platform architecture
- Thinking about how to build a platform that can process and handle billions of events every day
- Implementing complex system architecture, like Microservices, SAAS platform
- Optimize the current platform with the best architecture
- Developing tools to help data scientists, the Machine Learning team, and the Database team
by using some open-source technologies such as OpenReplay, Redis, K8s, Postgres, ClickHouse, AWS, GCP, Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- At least 4 years of programming experience in C# / .Net, preferably experience working in a global company
- Experience working with ASP.Net Core or similar and you are comfortable working with data (SQL / PostgreSQL is a big plus)
- You know Linux and Docker
- You love mathematics and dealing with complex algorithms / high volume datasets
- Great communication skills with a high level of autonomy required (ability to solve complex – problems)
It’s Nice to Have
- Experience with SQL languages / data
- Other backend programming languages such as Go or Rust
- Experience with AWS/GCP
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SCALEFAST?
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, our office supports the birth and growth of creative ideas and product development
- Become part of a multi-cultural happy family where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Working with senior developers with a fast and sustainable development mindset
- Work with amazing global brands
- Flexible working hours with 2 remote days per week
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Full coverage health insurance
- Lunch allowance
- 18 days of annual leave and 5 days of sick leave
- English class every Friday
- Monthly team-building activities (outdoor activities / short trips)
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Benefits found in job post
You must sign in to apply for this position.