The Senior Backend Engineer (Node.JS) designs complex backend technology solutions, develops code, and tests and maintains new and existing systems. As part of Floware’s Backend team, he partners closely with development teams to define scope and requirements for reusable services with integration services and APIs, and to use appropriate technology solutions for the business. The Senior Backend Engineer (Node.JS) is a key member of the team responsible for delivering robust solutions while defining backend standards for all development teams at Floware VN.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and managing RESTful APIs
- 3+ years of experience developing in Node.JS (Nest.JS, Express.JS)
- Demonstrated design and programming skills using NodeJS, JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, etc.
- Excellent experience in designing and implementing database systems with integrity, scalability, performance, reliability, security in mind
Nice to have:
- Excellent Fullstack Developer
- Excellent understanding of backend development best practices and standards
- Impeccable leadership skills and able to drive solutions
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD
- Excellent experience designing and developing backend micro service
Floware VN is a leader in building innovative software to transform the way people live, play, work, and learn. Our mission is to create smart solutions that benefit everyone and solve their daily challenges. We were the first in Vietnam to develop an iOS app and our first OS X application SmartDay debuted on the Mac App Store at #5.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Location: Ho Van Hue Street, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Office hour: Monday – Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)