Website NVG Technology
🤩 Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with forward-looking products.
Become a part of our winning team at SMG
We hire the best digital talents to meet the highest demands of our users and customers in Switzerland. In return, we offer you an attractive, innovative, friendly and fast-paced work environment where you can reach your full potential, achieve your goals, and your successes are celebrated.
About the role
Join us in this exciting role as a Senior AWS Engineer in our Ho Chi Minh City office in District 10 and help us build the future of the Swiss real estate market by contributing to our cutting edge, cloud based, technology stack. You will get to collaborate and access the wealth of knowledge and experience from a community of amazing engineers who come from all parts of the globe.
Our tech stack
- Our frontend is implemented with Vue.js / React, with Typescript as the language of choice. It consists of a mix of client-side, server-side, pre-rendered and hybrid web apps.
- Our backend is written in Node.js and Typescript, following a serverless and microservices architecture in a cloud based environment using AWS. Our main services leverage Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS and S3 among others.
- Our monitoring is done mainly through Datadog and Sentry.
- Our codebase and services are documented using Backstage.
👨💻 What will you do:
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features that bring value to our users.
- You will encourage knowledge sharing and drive technical discussions within the team.
- You will mentor, support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities, especially in AWS related topics.
- You will translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions leveraging AWS.
- You will own your own services and be responsible for everything end-to-end from development and testing to delivery and monitoring.
- You will collaborate with other engineering teams as well as your existing team to ensure the stability of our microservices architecture.
- You will challenge the status quo and continuously aim to improve the architecture, code, and tools to ensure the delivery of high-quality software.
🔎 Your skills and experiences:
We already know you’re talented, but here are some other requirements for the role:
- You have extensive experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- You have a strong knowledge in software architecture, with a focus on microservices and serverless.
- You are a creative, adaptable and problem solving individual who thrives on collaborative environments.
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player.
- You are open to change and able to propose solutions.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
It would also be nice if you have:
- AWS Developer and/or Architect Associate Certifications, or higher.
- Additional Information
🎁 Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Attractive salary you’ll love!!!
- Full salary in probation
- 13th-month bonus
- 16+ days of vacation leave
- 24 paid days per year for learning & sharing activities
- Full contribution to social insurances
- Premium private insurances coverage for you and your family members
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, aiming to grow both your soft and hard skills
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- Lots of team activities and regular Hackathons
- Opportunity to travel to Switzerland and other European countries
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid working model (home office and in office)
- 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, No OT
- Modern laptops (Macbook Pro 16” M1 Pro, Lenovo P1 Gen4, etc.)
- Free food, snack, classes and social clubs (English, swimming, art and music, football, etc.)
- Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent and agile environment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.