Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing software for automotive Instrument Cluster products.
The project’s main programming language is Embedded C++. We also welcome Embedded C developers.
Technologies used: Autosar, CAN, OSEK, RTOS, and HMI Framework.
- Write and review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Analyze Customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
- Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
- Analyze Software specifications; develop and maintain components/module/function design based on this information
- Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
- Make Software module and integration testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according to standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development for embedded systems
- Experience in AUTOSAR is a MUST
- Experience in SW Analysis and Design with Object Oriented Programming, preferably using UML
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expectation
- Problem solving skill
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience of HW related SW development using HW boards, PCBs
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulator, analyzer, debugger, etc.)
- Experience in ADAS, Instrument Cluster, Telematics
- Experience in Functional Safety
- Experience in ASPICE, Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe)
- Experience in DaVinci
- Experience in EBTresos
- Experience in UT Framework
Languages: English: A2 Elementary
- Attractive and Competitive Salary.
- The 13th month salary (It will be calculated as soon as the working date starts) + Yearly Performance Appraisal.
- Insurance payment to 80% which means higher net salary.
- Premium Medical & Life Insurance covered.
- Own equipment: laptop and monitor.
- Variety Of Significant Multinational Projects.
- Hybrid mode and Work-life balance mode are being preferred.
- Over 400 Professional Training Courses.
- Loyalty program for only Luxoft Members to get rewarded for their engagement and proactivity and Referral Program.
- Internal mobility and Relocation Program to overseas.
- Recognition, International, Dynamic and Friendly Environment.
- Other attractive Internal Employee Engagement Events and Activities
You must sign in to apply for this position.