Website KMS Technology
Company Description KMS was established in 2009 as a U.S.-based software development & consulting company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 13 years of operation, we have been trusted globally for the superlative quality of software services, products, technology solutions and engineers’ expertise.
- KMS Technology focuses on custom software development and a wide variety of consulting services
- KMS Healthcare specialises in the healthcare industry, provides a unique blend of consultative healthcare technology solutions backed by the power of full lifecycle development support
- KMS Solutions serves the Asia Pacific region, bringing the world’s innovative technologies to help organizations achieve their business goals through world-class digital capabilities and fit-for-purpose solutions
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Grove, and Visily. KMS is committed to providing tangible contributions and long-lasting impacts to the communities through leveraging our IT expertise. The company has also been recognized by prestigious industry awards as a great workplace in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Execute all testing activities to improve product quality, work closely with the team (developers, business analysis, customer service, operation, etc.) to deliver the product success
- Address the test automation needs in a methodical, detail-oriented manner with the help of robust analytical skills and problem-solving capacity
- Automate functional, regression and/or performance acceptance tests
- Have complete responsibility to enhance end-to-end automated test coverage
- Participate in sprint planning and work closely with the Scrum team to analyze requirements and provide necessary test recommendations
- Strong domain knowledge on web/mobile app testing expertise
- 3+ years of experience in creating and running automated tests on a web/mobile app using app testing frameworks like Selenium/Appium/XCTest/ XCUiTest
- Hand-on experience in using test tools like TestNG/ Jasmine/ Mocha/ Nightwatch/ Protractor/ caWebdriverIO etc.
- Solid testing experiences (test strategy, test approach, test plan, test techniques included black box, risk-based, exploratory, Non-UI testing, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the software development process, especially the software testing process
- Methodical and detail-oriented, with solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Strong dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Being a senior member of the engineering team, self-motivated; able to find opportunities for improvement and tackle them without external direction
Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Two performance appraisals every year and performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming,…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
You must sign in to apply for this position.