ShopBack: For the winsThe ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 35 million shoppers across ten markets.ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game – be it rewards or meaningful experiences – such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform’s offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
About The Role: We are seeking team members who strive to solve hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products, and are strong team players.You are someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. You find passion in the craft and are constantly seeking improvement and better ways to solve tough problems.
- Manage high-quality product delivery, which includes reviewing designs, developing test plans and test-cases, testing, and building test automation.
- Enhance our test automation frameworks by refactoring or building new frameworks and infrastructure from the ground up as needed.
- Collaborate with product engineers to define the ShopBack experience’s future.
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers from our three technology hubs (Vietnam, Taiwan, and Singapore) to improve service quality.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong ability to create test plans, intuitive understanding of where and how the software will fail.
- Proficiency in and experience with applying general software engineering methodologies and principles.
- Excellent knowledge of automation testing methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with frameworks like Appium, Selenium, WebdriverIO, Browserstack, Cypress.io, and others.
- Experience implementing, using, and applying DevOps technologies and concepts like CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with mobile application build/release management.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility.
You must sign in to apply for this position.