Lazada Customer Care team is transforming from backend support to a trusted advisor team with the
Voice of Customer & Data (VoC & Data) team as one of the Core functions to provide data analysis & insight to understand/ predict customer needs and priorities. This role will focus on helping the team to access the right data and provide consultancy based on data findings.
Report to the Head of VoC & Data, your responsibility:
- Work with local CC teams (including BPO performance, Buyer& Seller Support, Buyer& Seller Experience, and VoC) to identify the business needs and provide relevant support with dashboard/report/ analysis/ insights by:
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Consulting and proposing improvements to all CC teams using data insight.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locating and identifying new process improvement opportunities.
- Monitoring data trends and escalating to respective stakeholders.
- Work with the Regional CC team to ensure data are corrected and aligned.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Coach and develop junior members within the Data team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) majoring in statistics, mathematics, computing, business analytics, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst. Experience in managing a team is a plus.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (MS Excel). Able to translate complex ideas and data into simpler and understandable communication.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. Critical Thinking, adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- An ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-9-month time span.
- Strong customer orientation, attention to detail and can work under tight deadlines.
- Familiar with Power BI/ Aspect/ SnapEngage/ Salesforce Platform.
You must sign in to apply for this position.