Website Hitachi Vantara
Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
What you’ll be doing
- Define and manage the end-to-end process for reporting and remediating vulnerabilities across all products, applications, and services.
- Closely work with engineering teams to analyze the root cause and remedy; build and maintain processes that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks.
- Participate in Perform threat modeling, conduct reviews of security architecture and platform/service designs, and audit source code; improve security and risk posture and solve scalability challenges with engineering teams.
- Automating security assessments to make the global security team more efficient, integrating systems and processes together, ultimately finding security flaws.
- Exposure to DevOps automation like Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Jenkins) for integrating product security lifecycle with CI/CD pipelines.
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role in the areas of Security Operations, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Incident Response, or Penetration Testing/Red Team.
- Hands-on experience in scripting e.g., Bourne/Korn Shell, Python/Perl/Ruby/Go.
- Advanced experience using analysis tools (e.g., file/network/OS monitoring tools and/or debuggers).
- Familiarity with the leading tool-sets including continuous penetration testing (with thorough understanding of OWASP Top 10), automation, and SAST/DAST/SCA tools (Veracode, Burp, Zap etc).
- Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or Unix family of OS and their underlying components/ Networking basics.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what’s now to what’s next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we’d love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don’t meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa – Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto – Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin – Pioneering Spirit, Challenge
You must sign in to apply for this position.