At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do:
This role sits within Customer and Marketing. With a track record of collaboration and integration, Deloitte and Salesforce can help organizations in their efforts to achieve their business goals, whether it’s through social, mobile and open collaboration in the call center, or enhanced data analysis and interaction with clients. We’re at the forefront of social computing, and together, we transform customer journeys and drive value by helping clients create the business processes and a computing foundation needed to succeed in today’s customer-centric world.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients, and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected, and recognized for their contribution.
Enough About Us, Let’s Talk About You
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional proficiency in Japanese
- At least 2 years of software development in Salesforce Apex and must have the following skills:
- Lightning Web Component (LWC) development
- Lightning (Aura) experience
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Financial Services Cloud (FSC) (preferred)
- CPQ and Billing (preferred)
- Conga Composer (preferred)
- Presales: Experience in configuration & developing Proof of Concepts and assist in development effort sizing
- Delivery: Minimum 4-9 years of SF Project implementation experience on the development phase. Preferably in SF iterative or agile implementation methodology
- Delivery: Able to execute project work independently or minimal assistance
- Certifications in Salesforce.com ADM201, DP1 and subsequently DP2 and knowledge of Force.com platform and other SF featured products (marketing cloud) are a plus
- Good communications skills, attitude and ability to interact comfortably with both business users and technical team are mandatory
- Understanding basic Software and Project Management life cycle are essential
- Exhibit good team player spirit and promote collaboration
- Strong passion for technology, attitude for learning and a commitment for excellence
- Experience in Consulting is highly preferred
What is in store for you?
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Rewards platform – your hard work won’t go unnoticed at Deloitte
- Training and development – at Deloitte we believe in investing in our best assets, the people! You will have access to world class training and funding towards industry and other professional certifications.
- Receive support and mentoring to progress your career. You will have access to mentors and coaches who will help you pave a path for career progression
- Benefits effective upon hiring including paid time off and holidays, health, and life insurance!
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition ID: 81482
In Vietnam, the services are provided by Deloitte Vietnam Company Limited and other related entities in Vietnam (“Deloitte in Vietnam”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Vietnam, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.