Website AFR Solutions
- Develop customized systems on Salesforce based on client’s requirements.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Take ownership of project work and develop client relationships (should be a confident self-starter).
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging.
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Ability to problem-solve high-level software and application issues.
- Certification: Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- Onsite in Korea with attractive benefits.
- Working & growing with a Passionate & Talented Team.
- A young, dynamic, and straightforward startup culture fosters creativity and growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits including an excellent medical insurance plan based on level and productivity.
- Performance review every 6 months to level up or salary increase or reward productivity
- Company trips, big annual year-end parties, team building, etc.
- Office hours every 2 weeks.
You must sign in to apply for this position.