Website Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
What You’ll DoAs a Research Analyst within BCG’s Data & Researcher Services team, you would provide secondary research in support of proposals, client cases, and business or IP development initiatives, with specialization in Financial institution and country general knowledge. You will be responsible for delivering on a variety of requests throughout the day.The environment is fast-paced and may need you to connect with the customers from the consulting and knowledge teams to refine/understand the scope, devise an appropriate approach; package and deliver to the satisfaction of the customer. There is an opportunity for you to grow and learn in an apprenticeship culture where you can quickly build and expand your research knowledge base to the next level.YOU’RE GOOD AT
Developing topic knowledge and industry expertise
- You will manage various research requests with a high-level accuracy and organization, primarily on Vietnam and some industries such as Financial institutions you have a strong interest in
- You will be required to understand request objectives focussed on Financial institutions in Vietnam and Vietnam in general and proactively suggest the most appropriate and efficient research approach to senior DRS team members and customers, as appropriate
- You will evaluate our source quality and data accuracy, and proactively help to identify and raise research-related issues
Customer and team orientation
- You will engage in thought partnership with consulting teams and knowledge teams to understand, scope, and deliver accurate, timely, and relevant data and information
- You will be coaching Research Associates and outsourcing partners, as well as delivering data quality analysis with them
Utilization and development of tools and technology
- Along with collecting, summarizing, and synthesizing relevant data and information into appropriate, concise, timely, and highly effective output, you are proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- With guidance, you will develop tools, resources, and trainings within Financial institutions in Vietnam and Vietnam general knowledge, you will be contributing to knowledge capture and documentation
- Using your strong analytical thinking, you will provide advanced synthesis, and develop deep expertise in specialized research tools, databases, and sources
Working flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- In addition to being intellectually curious and being able to work in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment, you can identify practical, timely, and innovative research approaches
You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- 2-4+ years of relevant working experience, with some specialization in Financial institutions in Vietnam
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong preference for analytic programs (e.g. economics, engineering, sciences)
- Excellent English; native Vietnamese
YOU’LL WORK WITHOur knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
The Data and Research Services (DRS) function is a dynamic and highly visible center of excellence focused on business research and process innovation. We collaborate with our consulting teams to bring advanced research capabilities to support projects and clients. DRS provides specialist research services to consulting teams and our Knowledge Team, taking deep pride in delivering rapid and precise results. DRS works with both qualitative and quantitative data, conducting research and providing synthesized results from over 100 commercial sources, publicly available data, company and industry research, macro-economic, commodities, and trade data.
You must sign in to apply for this position.