A US-based start-up developing the industry’s most advanced system for ingesting EMR data, identifying and conducting clinical trial feasibility, is looking for a Back-end Engineer (Big Data). The engineer will be responsible for developing the back-end for new modules while maintaining existing products. The company offers innovative solutions that will increase the efficiency and performance of clinical research operations. This is a great chance to join a VC-funded, global team to develop ground-breaking products in the healthcare industry.
- Build, maintain and scale the back-end systems and develop a long term vision for the product
- Develop and maintain clean, simple, readable codes
- Innovate, recommend and implement new solutions/technologies for improvements
- Communicate clearly and effectively amongst team members
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science(or equivalent experience)
- Prolific knowledge in Python, MongoDB, GraphQL, Flask, or Fast API
- Nice to have some experience in Big Data, Redshift or Spark, Hadoop, and CPython
- Team player with excellent communication skills
You must sign in to apply for this position.