MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: To plan and execute Sales activities to deliver Sales performance for short-term (monthly and quarterly) under annual Operating plan and Sales strategic plan | Sales B2B industry:
- Plan and execute the detailed actions plan by monthly and quarterly to deliver volume.
- Ensure Distributors are performing their roles and achieving the target.
- Lead B2B projects
- Ensure to achieve of sales targets in the assigned region.
- Manage and develop Distributors and customers.
- Maintain, and develop good relationships with distributors, and existing customers to maximize the sales volume.
- Maximize business opportunities for potential customers in designated areas to maximize the sales volume.
- Implement Customer Management according to standards and B2B processes to maximize the sales volume sold.
- Analyze and propose programs to support distributors and customers to maximize sales volume achievement in the assigned area based on the competitive situation of the market, the purchasing power of customers.
- Do analysis and reports on Sales Performance by monthly, quarterly to Sales Director.
- Manage the OPEX expenses within the approved budget.
To build and develop the effectiveness of Distribution Channel, build the strong distribution network as the sustainable partners
- Propose channel strategy base on segmenting customer. Build and develop route to market plan, enhance product coverage and visibility.
- Recruit and select the qualified distributors as plan.
- To review key distributors’ capability, finance, and P&L on timely basis to ensure a proper analysis and action plan to improve distributors’ effectiveness & efficiency, reduce risk and ensure that the operations of distributors are efficient and effective.
Sales Capability Management
- Lead the sales team to success with a professional way and under company’s procedure.
- Drive engagement within team for a collaborative and winning culture formation within team.
- Provide on the job training and coaching, to direct, motivate and evaluate the performance of sales team on monthly/quarterly basic to make sure that the productivity of sales team is always improved.
- Set up weekly work plan, monthly work plan; Do effective weekly reports and monthly reports as well as sales team management with weekly and monthly meetings and deploy the most effective business plan.
- Mid-year review and yearly appraisal.
REQUEST SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES
- University of Economics, Engineering, or Petrochemical;
- Good English communication.
- Proficiency in the office computer.
- Over 5 years of experience in the same position at companies, especially in technical goods.
- Having worked through companies with wide business networks is an advantage.
Other capabilities / skills / properties:
- Negotiation/Inter-personal skills
- Persuasive communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Sales data analysis skills
- High pressure and enthusiasm at work
- Highly self-disciplined
- Cheerful, gentle, and polite
- Ability to build good relationships and trust with customers and partners
- Requires good communication, good presentation
You must sign in to apply for this position.