TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
E-commerce’s Governance and Experience (GNE) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality. Service and Experience Team (SET) is part of the GNE organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. SET is looking for a Quality and Training Specialist role to be responsible for maintaining an effective Quality Assurance and Training process within the service delivery team. For new country launch, the role is also responsible for the SOP setup, local language translation, system and process test to meet the launch readiness requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Ensure quality framework is in place based on the business types/facts by coordinating across regions and stakeholders.
– Implement clear overall quality strategy with scalable process, tools and systems that allow efficient monitoring of performance versus target.
– Access quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, develop improvement plans, and collaborate with operations team to improve quality performance.
– Research and understand customer expectations and needs to drive their satisfaction.
– Identify and develop individualized and group training plans to address varying needs.
– Effectively communicate updates and developments with team members, trainers and management.
– Produce statistical reports and insights on quality performance.
– Calibrate and certify Inhouse and Outsource trainers and subject matter experts.
– Be responsible for the initial SOP setup, local language translation, system and process test to meet the launch readiness requirements when business expands to new countries.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
– 3-5 years experience in quality and training, preferably within Customer Service.
– Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver.
– Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
– Experienced in developing and executing training programs.
– Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and customers.
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platforms is a plus.
– Need to work over time during campaigns and promotional seasons.
– Work comfortably with Microsoft Word and Excel.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
You must sign in to apply for this position.