Website Fulbright University Vietnam
WE ARE HIRING!
Position Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Department: Office of the Provost
Employment Type: Full-time
Help us reimagine the University.
We are Fulbright University Vietnam (“Fulbright”), Vietnam’s first independent, not-for-profit, liberal arts university. We are an expanding international team of educational innovators, with deep roots in Vietnam, strong political and financial backing, and connections to educational institutions around the world. Importantly, Fulbright is committed to serving Vietnamese society through rigorous research and responsible civic engagement.
We seek outstanding faculty and professional staff to join our growing team. Fulbright’s team thrives on a passion for educating the next generation of Vietnamese leaders equipped with the skills to tackle global challenges. We are creative, adaptive, determined with a good sense of humor.
If you want to see Vietnam’s youth meet their greatest potential, join us! Our Crescent Campus is located in Crescent Plaza, Phu My Hung, in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 7. We will call this home while we develop our flagship campus in District 9, which will open in the coming years.
The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of a comprehensive program to enhance institutional effectiveness and ensure compliance with all accreditation guidelines. The position will report directly to the Provost.
Reports operationally to: Provost
Reports functionally (where applicable) to: N/A
List by title positions which report directly to this position: N/A
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Quality Assurance Associate of Fulbright University Vietnam, you will perform the following duties, including but not limited to:
· Manage all responsibilities related to institutional assessment in accordance with MOET’s regulations and policies.
· Be the primary point of contact for any communication with local accreditation agency.
· Be the primary point of contact and administrative support for Quality Assurance Officer in FUV’s pursuit of accreditation with NECHE.
· Advise the Provost on regulations and policies and assist the Provost with strategic planning regarding institutional assessment and accreditation.
· Coordinate with related committees of faculty, administration, and staff on the planning, and supervise the implementation of assessment and accreditation activities in accordance with both national and international standards.
· Support the faculty in planning and implementing activities related to assessment and accreditation in accordance with national and international standards.
· Assist in the development of annual assessment and accreditation plans, including (i) proposing and implementing activities related to assessment and accreditation for both University and Program levels and (ii) continuously improving the institutional assessment and accreditation system.
· Initiate efforts to identify, collect, analyze, and report assessment data.
· Promote assessment and accreditation initiatives in the FUV community.
· Perform other related duties as assigned, particularly as the responsibilities of the Quality Assurance office grow.
What we look for
o Master’s degree in Educational Assessment, Educational Management, Economics, Business Administration, Quality Management, Public Policy, Sociology, Linguistics, or related disciplines.
· Employment/Professional Experience:
o Five (5) years of working experience in a similar position, preferably working experience in higher education.
· Competencies – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
o National or International license or certificates of completion related to assessment and accreditation.
o Knowledge of MOET regulations and policies, as well as knowledge of administration of higher education institutions and accreditation requirements and guidelines
o Knowledge of practices, theories, and concepts related to collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting research information and data; and ability to analyze, interpret and present data.
o Ability to adapt to current and successful strategic and operational planning models.
o Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in both English and Vietnamese.
o Ability to be self-directed, organize and set priorities.
o Ability to produce high-quality materials while adhering to multiple deadlines.
o Knowledge of Microsoft software systems and tools, and web-based communication, information, and collaboration tools.
o Good interpersonal skills and ability to maintain and foster cooperative and courteous working relationships with the faculty, co-works, and supervisors.
What we offer
· Opportunity to join a passionate team who shares the belief in the transformative power of education and values the unique opportunity to create a new university.
· Opportunity to participate in public talks, workshops, seminars, as well as other enriching activities at Fulbright.
· A full network of supportive colleagues.
· A dynamic, innovative, and professional work environment.
· Intensive English-speaking environment.
· Competitive salary and high-end insurance schemes for employees and direct family members.
· Professional development opportunities.
· Generous annual leave/paid time off.
· Flexible work arrangement options.
You must sign in to apply for this position.