Website CMC Global Company Limited.
GEU, G3 as a new division at CMC Global which focuses on English speaking markets (ANZ, EU, and the US) has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing divisions in the company. We share some core values as people-centric, enthusiastic, and open-minded along with a young management team.
We welcome all of the talents to build meaningful things you could be proud of
Job description: Automation Tester (All level)
A Fintech Project from Australia client – Key Project
- Perform software testing automation
- Execute and evaluate automated test cases to locate bugs and regressions and ensure product quality is of a high standard
- Design and develop test automation scripts.
- Use test automation guidelines.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional and non-functional test cases, test reports, and test plans
- Work closely with the development team to design testing strategies.
- Perform all phases of testing including functional, system, and regression testing.
- Participate in peer review and inspect requirement documents.
- Prepare test data and environment as needed to complete testing assignments
Requirements and Duties:
- Experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience in writing new test cases based on requirements.
- Integration Test and developing test cases, and test plans.
- Experience with tools such as JMeter, and Postman is preferred.
- Have knowledge of databases (SQL, MongoDB).
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Experience in applying test techniques on projects.
- Write test cases and report bugs clearly
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Experience with Load test (Gatling or any tools)
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Package: 13, 14 salary month + Project bonus + Extra package: 16Mil /employee/year (Bonus at: Tet, New Year, CMC Corp’s birthday, 2/9 and Tet’s gift, Middle-Autumn gift, …)
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends; development of your career within an international Company
- Building large-scale & global software products for our clients.
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in US, Europe, Asia.
- Paid annual leave: 12 days (12 vacation days)
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (AON care premium, Company trip, Holiday, Sum-up, etc)
- Working time: 8h/day (from Monday to Friday)
You must sign in to apply for this position.