Are you a Quality Assistance (QA) Engineer looking for the next challenge? Do you want to join a learning, fast-paced culture where you can grow and develop while making a difference and creating an impact? This is the role for you!
What’s the job about?
We are a product company. Core to our success is the ability to keep ahead with product innovation that speaks to our audience in a relevant and compelling way and deliver on our roadmap quickly and accurately.
As a QA Engineer, you will be working alongside our Product Team, understanding the business needs and expectations as well as the team objectives to refine the QA Processes to deliver on the roadmap whilst ensuring continuous improvement. You believe that only through care for the customer, continuous collaboration, and improvement can a team achieve greatness
Some of the key outcomes for this role are:
- Coordinate quality activities throughout the development cycle to ensure efficiency during execution, from conceptual ideas throughout after-release.
- Setting-up testing tools and testing frameworks that can be used inside teams, or across teams.
- Maintain and lead the regression test activities against frequent changes in the product.
- Measure and analyse quality problems to improve quality output within product teams.
- Influencing the quality mindset of the team to get buy on the quality plan and quality standard.
- Conduct testing training to empower the product team on sufficient testing skills.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have solid experience in Quality Assurance and testing activities in an Agile environment.
- You have applied sufficient risk-based testing and exploratory testing to make sure the test coverage is sufficient.
- You have great experience with system integration tests, especially among internal systems and third-party ones.
- You have good knowledge of different test levels and you know techniques to address them.
- You will have formal training or experience that underpins your experience. In particular Software Development Certificate in Software testing: ISTQB
- You are willing to challenge existing assumptions and influence different stakeholders to achieve the best results.
- You collaborate with an open mind and heart. You believe that making life easier for people is important.
Who is Ansarada?
We’re the software the Pros in business use to protect and grow!
We are a SaaS Platform with products used by the world’s top companies, advisors and governments to govern their most crucial information and processes in Deals (M&A, tenders, fundraising & IPO) and Transaction Management, Board Management, Compliance and Procurement.
Our mission is to raise and protect every company’s potential by engineering powerful but simple software that gives our customers confidence in every business decision. We only achieve this through our world-class teams who are based in four main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, and London.
We care about the customer, and we exist to nurture their business potential. We love solving BIG problems and creating SIMPLE solutions for them. We love the challenge and are looking for courageous, passionate, curious and collaborative people.
What’s in it for you?
- We are a Great Place to Work certified company (for 12 years in a row!!) which means we have an awesome work culture and are committed to providing the best possible experience for our employees
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Premium health insurance for employees and 2 members in their family
- Generous paid leave entitlements including 20 days annual leave, 3 days personal leave, as well as parental, community, birthday and anniversary leave!
- Personal development opportunities: Munch & Learns, Kindle, Budget for Reading book/Online Course, Free Cambly account
- Laptop and all tools (4K screen, magic mouse, trackpad, headphone, keyboard) are provided
- Very attractive Referral Bonus
- Employee Share Scheme Program: be an owner of Ansarada!
- State of the art offices with barista coffee machine, gym, beer on tap, unlimited snacks, pool table and swings!
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly and Quarterly Celebration party
- Flexible work environment (hybrid model), open-door policy and a casual environment
- Opportunity to onsite travel or work overseas
You must sign in to apply for this position.