OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide and with over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization, vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. OPSWAT. Trust no file. Trust no device.
The position will play an important role in assuring quality of OPSWAT cyber security technologies and products at the highest level. As a member of the team, you will be involved in every stage of the software development life cycle.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for both manual and automated test.
- Analyze/review product requirements.
- Write/review detailed test cases and perform testing based on requirements.
- Perform different types of testing: API testing, functional testing, integration testing, usability testing, compatibility testing, performance testing, security testing, regression testing, …
- Utilize and improve the existing test framework to implement automated tests.
- Handle support escalation such as creating reproducible bug reports or help troubleshoot.
- Report/manage defects.
What We Need From You
- Experience in software testing with a good QA mindset.
- Experience in testing software on different OperatingSystems (Windows, Linux…) and Browsers.
- Experience in writing automation using any scripting languages (bash shell, powershell, python, …), any programming languages such as Java, C/C++, C#…
- Familiar with working in Agile team.
- Good at written English communication.
It Would Be Nice If You Have
- Good at verbal English communication.
- Familiar with JIRA, TeamCity, Git.
- Experience in leading a QA team.
- System and/or network administration skills (MCP and/or LPI certificates are welcomed).
- Cyber security domain experience, including file security, device security, network security etc…
Our Benefits And Working Environment
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues.
- International working environment in global leading cyber security product company.
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews.
- 13-month bonus & performance bonus.
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period.
- Extra-health care program (PVI) for employees and family members.
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year.
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities).
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District 3 with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Chances of work assignments/ business trips to OPSWAT global offices in US and Europe.
You must sign in to apply for this position.