Join Axon and be a Force for Good. At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Your Impact: As a QA Engineering in DEMS, you will work in a strong technical team, take part in large scale implementations of Evidence.com to ensure the efficient end-to-end, integration and component of product. You will be required the ability to prioritize working task in order to archive the best result in quality. You will be the people to improve the quality of Evidence.com and related projects, set the closed communications between the QA and development teams. Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion and experience to help bring the testing solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze & clarify product requirements.
- Work closely with development team to identify testing areas across the deliverable.
- Create and review test design, test cases.
- Carry out all other testing activities such as functional testing, smoke test, regression testing … and exploratory testing.
- Support other members in issue troubleshooting.
- Participate in all deployments and release times.
- Communicate status, risks, and issues to management and team members to prevent issues, risks, defects.
- Support resolve blocking/impacting issues to ensure on-time delivery
- Have opportunities to learn and practice Automation Testing, Performance Testing,… (Create, execute, and maintain automated test scripts in the designed framework).
What You Bring
- 4+ years of work experience as a QA Engineer
- Working experience at least one of the application (web, desktop, mobile).
- Hands-on experience in writing new test cases based on requirements
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and Testing Foundation (Functional and Non-functional testing, Adhoc Testing, Exploratory testing, …)
- Ability to effectively manage time, arrange and carry out multiple tasks of different priorities
- Carefulness, strong logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Willing to learn, ready to ask team members and stakeholders proactively about issues or problems.
- Fluent English communication in written and verbal.
- Good communication and well collaboration with members
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases is a plus.
- Experience in technical problem solving; root cause analysis; and data gathering, analysis, and reporting within a system is a plus.
- Any knowledge and/or experience in automation testing and scripting using Selenium, Java/Python is a plus
- Familiar with CI tool like TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI is a plus.
Benefits That Benefit You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Robust Paid Time Off policy
- Lunch allowance
- Cell phone stipend
- Free LinkedIn Learning account
- Access to 24/7 online emotional and mental support
- Gym membership
- Free parking
- Stocked fridges and pantries – free coffee, cold beverages, snacks
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly team social activities
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
You must sign in to apply for this position.