Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,…Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM :
We’re looking for a Principal Quality Engineer to bring leadership and shape delivery of our world-renowned Quality Platform.
You will be seen as a dedicated people leader and mentor for your fellow quality engineers. You will share new ideas and perspectives on quality engineering, and contribute to initiatives within the organization.
You will be part of a cross-functional team of passionate technologists assessing software quality of our platform by implementing modern, innovative and emerging testing techniques. You will play a crucial role in our high-velocity Agile teams, working on multiple assignments.
- Define and evolve our existing automation-first quality strategy and approach to reflect the maturing complex architecture of our platform
- Architect and refine robust test automation patterns for high reliability
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide a subject matter expert’s point of view for our platform by participating in design reviews and feature discussions
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and provide sizing for quality engineering tasks within teams
- Coach quality engineering team members and contribute in sprint deliverables
- Partner with Customer Support specialists to support customer escalations, reproducing defects in-house, and driving issues to closure when necessary.
- Demonstrated understanding of Test methodologies and principles;
- 3+ years of prior hands-on experience in building automation frameworks using test automation tools such as Katalon, Selenium, Cypress, Playwright and Appium;
- Experience working in Scrum Teams;
- Experience in a leadership role (QA Lead or Test Lead) of a team;
- Experience testing APIs and back-end services using emerging architectural patterns;
- Knowledge of modern ecosystems and automated build/deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Github, Azure Pipelines, etc);
- Ability to multitask effectively and to work successfully in a fast-paced environment;
- Good command of English communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Hands-on experience with Performance Testing using tools such as JMeter;
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as Kobiton, BrowserStack and Saucelabs;
- Knowledge of cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure and GCP;
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (up to 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
You must sign in to apply for this position.