Ecommerce’s Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality. We are hiring a policy QA specialist to help with the enhancement of our policies as well as guarding the safety of our content and product listings around the markets.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Help build a quality assessment process and conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the delivery quality of the global sellers, products, and contents reviewed;
– Conduct root cause data analysis and provide key actions to improve processes;
– Participate in the development of quality inspection standards and continuously optimize the process and platform;
– Enhance moderation policy and work closely with local operations and safety teams;
– Produce structural feedback, support, and supervision, and act as a trusted point of contact for external stakeholders.
– Bachelor’s degree or above.
– Fluency in English and Vietnamese is a must
– +3 years of hands-on and in-depth experience in e-commerce safety and quality analysis is a must
– Ability to digest large data sets/policies in a cohesive and actionable manner
– Excellent coordination skills and communication skills across multiple cross-functional teams to build plans and projects.
– Familiar with E-commerce compliance requirements and internet governance management, with a certain level of business sensitivity and risk awareness.
– Familiar with office software such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
– Support business in shifts by following the local labor laws.
You must sign in to apply for this position.