Website Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• To ensure consistency of company strategy, commitments and goals.
• Manage group or project team to achieve the defined objectives.
• Communicate with customers / vendors / other contractor on requirements, schedule, technical solution, etc.
• Report to the senior manager.
• Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree IT or relevant degrees
• 2+ YOE in software Project manager/ team lead/ scrum master
• In-depth knowledge about technologies: Object-oriented methodology, Cloud based architecture (AWS, Google, Azure,…), Common design patterns and practices, Multithreaded/Concurrency issues handling, Mobile application design and development (Android, IOS, Cross Platform Hybrid,…)
• Familiar with differrent tools & techniques of PM (Agile/Scrum, Waterfall,…)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English to communicate and negotiate with stakeholders
• Leadership, scope, cost and time management skills to keep projects on track, within budget and gain trust from client
High team spirit, adaptability, effective cooperation, people development
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin.
Hitachi Vantara Vietnam Co., Ltd.
Ho Chi Minh Office. Floor 3rd ,4th Helios Building – Floor 9th QTSC9 Building, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12
You must sign in to apply for this position.