You will participate in Platform Validation team to develop the infrastructure framework to control and run regression test for many platforms. You will have chance to work with many standard frameworks, design your own framework and work with many types of test program. What you will do is the most valuable activities to Company growing.
What The Team Wants You To Know:
The Platform Validation Team at Ampere Computing comprises of stellar folks who have dedicated themselves to make best product, collaborate with Software and Hardware team to deal problems, some challenges but very fun on working.
What You Will Do:
- Develop infrastructure framework for the platform regression purpose
- Develop automation scripts to control the platform actions and the test process
- Develop automation script to interact with the beaker framework
- Develop webapp to management many platforms
- Develop API microservices to communicate with different framework
What You Will Bring:
- Min 2+ years of experience in Python programming
- Experience in API microservice framework such as Flask, Tornado is the advantage
- Experience in automation development by Python
- Experience in test application in OS, using and developing
- Friendly working with gitlab, CI/CD
- Interesting on platform testing
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members
- Willing to learn and research new technology or jump out of your comfort zone
- Passionate about quality and the design of the code, productivity of the work, and maintainability of the result
- Good written and communication skill in English and Vietnamese
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent
We are an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.