Website MOR Software JSC
- Participate in the development and implementation of software development for the market Japan, Korea. In addition, in the future, MOR will expand Developing software systems for European and North American markets.
- Coordinate with other members (Team Leader, Tester, customer) to develop project implementation to achieve the set goals.
- Monitor, plan work, report and evaluate the work of individuals employees, contribute initiatives to improve public quality and productivity
- Promote responsibility at work, awareness of good product quality, passionate about learning, researching and learning new technology, ready to welcome Take on challenges to develop yourself.
- At least 1 year experience in back-end programming in PHP language, preferred Candidates with experience with Laravel Framework are preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL & NoSQL database systems
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Pattern.
- Good use of source code management tools: SVN, GIT.
- Experience in project development according to Agile Scrum model
- Experience in implementing projects using AWS and Azure services is a plus position.
- Promote responsibility in work, good product quality awareness.
- Passionate about researching, learning new technologies, self-development.
- Negotiable income
- 2 months probation full 100% salary
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance in accordance with the labor law
- Increase salary 2 times/year
- 13th month salary; Bonus on holidays, Tet, Hieu Hieu, Birthday,…
- Allowance for certificates of JLPT, ISTQB, AWS, etc.
- Allowance for parking costs
- Seniority allowance, excellent project bonus
- Health care regime for senior employees
- Company trips: completely free for employees,
- Annual health check-up
- Clear advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with partner countries: Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia…
WORKING TIME: From Monday to Friday (8h30 – 17h30), Saturday and Sunday off.
ADDRESS: 10F Mekong Tower, 235 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
You must sign in to apply for this position.