Website Techcombank (TCB)
I. Job Responsibilities:
– Study BRD, URD, Test Design, Specification documents as input for testing process: Determine system performance requirements, test environment, system deployment model, flow data, system load.
– Collaborate with project team to develop performance test plans and scenarios.
– Orient and execute test design (Test strategy, test scenario, test types, test data, test environment, test plan), participate in performance test execution. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability.
– Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams to find and fix bugs.
– Generate performance test reports, analyze root cause of performance issues and take corrective actions.
– Assist performance testers in designing test scenarios; Guide and train the test team on new testing techniques/technologies.
– Review reports, scripts, test results of performance testers and other units, ensuring the correct and appropriate performance testing process.
– Review and recommend improvements to existing inspection processes.
– Learn and apply standardization, automation, advanced testing tools and knowledge
– Perform other tasks as assigned by the Leader
– Manage bugs according to software testing process. Coordinate with related departments to fix errors.
– Identify and proactively detect risks during operation, coordinate with relevant units to devise methods of measuring and minimizing risks.
– Perform work in accordance with policies, regulations, processes, guidelines, designs and service quality commitments (SLAs); Use and update the standard set of Test Case
II. Job Requirements:
– In-depth knowledge of information technology systems in the banking sector
– Deep understanding of research methods to apply to technology improvement research activities – 3+ years of experience working in the field of information technology, especially in the banking sector.
– Understand the difference between Load testing, Stress Testing, Soak testing, Spike testing and how to do them
– Using tools such as SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench, Kibana, Grafana or similar tools.
– Deep understanding of system resource performance: CPU, RAM, Storage device, Controller, connection. Have experience using Linux
– Knowledge of Agile / Scrum software development process
– University graduate or higher majoring in information technology, computing, telecommunications, finance, or banking
– Language proficiency: English according to TCB’s regulations in each period
You must sign in to apply for this position.