Website Mondelēz International
Job DescriptionAre You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter. You are a specialist in a process, workstream or area in Mondelēz International Business Services, working to support impeccable service operations.
How You Will Contribute
- Main responsibilities:
- Perform all assigned HR queries submitted by employees thru the HR Tickets Management System (SERVICE NOW) within the SLA and ensuring the efficient and accurate end-to-end processes. HR queries are related to all people processes during the Employee Life Cycle such as Onboarding, Employee personal data change, Probation Evaluation, Job Data Change, Role Change/Promotion, Compensation Change, Benefit Change, Performance Review, Resignation/Separation, Contract Renewal, Leave of Absence…
- Prepare and distribute all People Process relevant documents such as Employment Contract, Promotion letter, Compensation and Benefit Change Letter, Change in reporting line letters, Certificate of Employment,… when requested.
- Ensure the Data integrity of People Management System (Workday) by continuously review and follow up with employees and key stakeholders to update the missing data and keep them up to date.
- Partners skillfully with Reward, Payroll (My Pay Team) to ensure the payroll data is accurate by monthly payroll cut-off date.
- Manage the whole process of Business Visa Applications, Work Permit Renewal and relevant documents.
- Encourage employees and managers to enhance the Self-Service Culture (ESS) by providing process guidelines and trainings of people processes so that they can perform by themselves.
- Embe continuous improvement as personally championing and role modeling innovation and simplification ideas, and encouraging and demanding them from others
- Work directly with customer groups when there are any service issues or complaints which need to be resolved, representing as key user to find the best solution and implementing longer term prevention with pace and responsiveness
- Job requirement
- Bachelor degree in HRM or having basic understanding about HR processes and labor law.
- At least 1 year of experience in any HR specialization (people process advisory, payroll execution, HRIS analysis,…)
- Resilience, multi-tasking, detailed and process oriented
- Tech-savvy and high learning agility
- Have a good mindset of customer service and skillful communications
- Good and clear communication in both speaking and writing English
- Experienced with HR systems (such as Workday, Cadena, Service Now) is a plus
- Basic understanding about HR shared service model is a plus
More About This Role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Work schedule: Mon-Fri
Number of Openings Available 1No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Headquartered in Singapore, Mondelēz International’s Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) region is comprised of six business units, has more than 21,000 employees and operates in more than 27 countries including Australia, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam. Seventy-six nationalities work across a network of more than 35 manufacturing plants, three global research and development technical centers and in offices stretching from Auckland, New Zealand to Casablanca, Morocco. Mondelēz International in the AMEA region is the proud maker of global and local iconic brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Kinh Do mooncakes, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Halls candy, Stride gum, Tang powdered beverage and Philadelphia cheese. We are also proud to be named a Top Employer in many of our markets. Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Regular Service Operations (Delivery)Global Business Services
You must sign in to apply for this position.