Website the LEGO Group
Do you want to help as a People Partner to keep on inspiring the builders of tomorrow?
If you are passionate about Human Resources and enjoy helping leaders resolve complex employee relations challenges, this might be the opportunity for you to be part of a loved and creative global company!
- Employee Engagement & Relations
- Advice and support managers and employees to build a great working environment for a highly engaged business team under core values to continue improve business performance through various kinds of engagement programs and activities.
- Work with department leadership and Trade Union in leading and carrying out organizational-culture building activities, values promoting within the key objective to increase employee engagement.
- Interact closely with relevant parties to make sure HR policies and processes are in compliance with labor code.
- Regularly partnering with Legal to recommend changes to existing policies and develop new based on legislative and regulatory developments, provide advice, notification and communication to employees and manager.
- Lead disciplinary process and records.
- Perform periodical audits to lead compliance obligation are met and work with HR and Business team to implement the recommendation, action plans resulting from audits.
- Business Partnering
- Support and advise People Leader in HR-related procedures
- Partner with People Leader to provide the good employee’s experience in all employee cycle’s moments.
- Performance Management
- Implement and operate performance management process through coaching and partnering with People Leaders and Employees within the LEGO Group guidances.
Other HR Tasks
- Preparing employee-related reports to relevant parties to ensure all data requests are provided on time, carefully.
- Assisting with all employee’s queries to ensure employee satisfaction
- Participating in various HR projects, tasks as specified by the People Leader.
Play your part in our team succeeding!
As a part of People Operations & Development, the role gives you the chance to own the complex challenges of deploying HR operations model in Vietnam. PO&D Specialist provide strategic advise on related employee engagement and relation, compliance, building and implementing HR policies, process, guidance…
Do you have what it takes?
- Prefer candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related majors.
- 3-5 years of experience in HR Business Partnering, Employee Relation.
- Sound experience handling labor concerns/issues, labor reporting, labor audit, disciplinary and Trade Union operations.
- Solid understanding of Labor Law, HR practice in Vietnam.
- Good command of English
- Be comfortable working in an international environment and good communication handling with worker, factory environment.
- Having previous experience working in factory is the must (with the same company size with LMV)
- Excellent numerical skills and logical thinking, problem solving skill.
- Good customer-centric approach and high sense of responsibility in confidential matters
Join the global LEGO® team
We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
You must sign in to apply for this position.