The Oracle Database engineer role must keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7, providing both back-end and front-end data structure accessibility for end-users.
· Proven working experience as a Database administrator (Oracle, SQL etc.) for on-premises and cloud database services.
· Design and implement database architecture in accordance to end user information, needs and views
· Build high availability database systems
· Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and timely manner
· Perform database auditing, optimizing performance of Database systems.
· Perform operational DBA duties in a complex environment (patching, environments cloning, database cloning, database upgrades, application upgrades, implementing backup and monitoring procedures).
· Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
· Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
· Perform regular tests and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of experience designing and managing Database systems such as Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
· Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
· Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery and integrity
· Familiar with database design, documentation and coding
· Ability to analyze and optimize performance of Database systems.
· Ability to analyze and resolve difficult technical issues
· Strong communication skills in written & spoken English. French is a plus
Why you’ll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Annual evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc
You must sign in to apply for this position.