Website POPS Worldwide
The Optimization Team Lead plays a crucial part of the Marketing team and will directly contribute to making POPS Platform be the leader in the regional level (including Global, Vietnam, and Thailand markets), s/he will manage all search engine optimization and related marketing activities.
This person is responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
II. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Responsible for the planning & executing of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables including executing tests, collecting, and analyzing data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and paid search initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Analyze site backlink profiles to identify potentially harmful links and provide recommendations for outreach opportunities that increase organic visibility and traffic
- Identify internal linking optimizations and quantify linking structure values that increase traffic and organic rank
- Research and analyze competitors’ SEO activities
App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Analyze the performance of POPS App on the app stores platforms
- Set Up an ASO strategy to optimize and improve game page conversion rates
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to gain insights and identify areas for improvement
- Follow the impact (downloads and revenue) of the optimizations implemented for our products
- Develop and update the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- Develop expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being efficiently implemented.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of in-house experience with proven SEO experience (2-3 years in all areas of SEO)
- Deep knowledge of SEO, and advanced familiarity with HTML and technical SEO.
- Proven track record of driving execution with examples of successful web optimization projects.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends) Experience with bid management tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Fluent English – speaking and writing with native Vietnamese language
- A natural curiosity toward web companies and new technologies, and a creative mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, and ease with advanced Excel reports.
- A hard-working, detail-oriented, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to add value to the team. Thrives on challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations. Works proactively rather than reactively.
Bonus Points If:
- Experience with SQL, Lookers, or similar business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of web programming languages
- Statistics, economics, engineering, or mathematics background
You must sign in to apply for this position.