Will you dare joining us, taking on some awesome challenges such as designing the next generation of fintech & digital investment solutions for top Wall Street firms, or enhancing the customer experience with a breakthrough insurance intelligence engine for international insurance & health management organizations?
Are you a hero and veteran in NodeJS development?
Well, you deserve the best:
– extra paid leave (up to 18 days)
– extra insurance
– extra bonus (Tet bonus, performance bonus)
– welcoming and family inclusive working environment-hybrid working model
– flexible time, guaranteed work-free weekend … and many other extras!
Sign-in bonus for early successful applicants!
Apply now and get the chance to experience yourself this game-changer opportunity!
- Work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers
- Identify and evaluate software solutions with client then work closely with development team to turn the selected one into reality
- Collaborate with PM, BA, SA and other developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain application using best practices in accordance with established standards
- Develop technical documents
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team (PM, UX, R&D) team to transform user stories into prototypes & production code
- Building an app with best engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Along with the PM will carry out the technical interviews
- 5+ years experience working with NodeJS + MongoDB/MySQL or PostgreSQL
- 5+ years experience in RESTful web services.
- Strong understanding of core front-end techs such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Strong experience in relational database design
- Experience in developing NodeJS modules is a plus
- Experience in CI /CD
- Understanding MVC pattern in Nodejs
Nice to have
- Experience in cloud-based deployment (GCE, AWS)
- Experience in blockchain with Hyperledger Fabric is a plus
- Experience in smart contract
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles of scalable and distributed systems
- Experience in tuning performance, making things faster
- Speaking and writing English is a must
You must sign in to apply for this position.