Website DXC Technology
- One Month Sign On Bonus When Joining In JULY 2022
- Work Remotely At Home
- English Incentive Up To 2mil7
- Free DXC University Account
- Extra Bao Viet Insurance Package For You & Relative
- Competitive salary
- Review salary yearly
- Pay Insurance Package (BHYT,BHXH,BHTN) based on full salary
- OT payment/ Non-standard shift working bonus
Job Description – Nodejs Software Engineer
As a Node.js developer, you will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable application designs and solutions. The developer will have application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other technologies and account teams. The person has to have experience in working in Agile environment and different projects at the same time.
• Drive and coordinate the technical life cycle of applications across architecture, design, coding, testing, QA, and production support.
• Participate in and contribute to the design and technical architecture of applications including the creation of detailed architectural specifications.
• Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
• Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing and technical growth.
• Directly report to Team Lead and/or Project Manager.
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related fields.
• Minimum of 2-year experience in software development.
• Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Loopback and Express.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming.
• Experience in implementing large-scale performance microservice oriented applications.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Good understanding of Microservice Architecture.
• Good knowledge with IBM Cloud and Azure Cloud is desirable.
• Good command of English communication (oral and written).
• Good analytical, presentation, communication, problem solving skills with “can-do” attitude.