Website McDonald's Vietnam
Reporting to IT Infrastructure Consultant, this role’s main responsibility is to ensure the service level, continuity of the existing servers and Data center hosted systems for the purpose of supporting & assisting McDonald’s future business growth. We also have an opportunity to proceed with IT Infrastructure Integration / design and build a new IT Environment with Public Cloud Service and new technologies
In addition to McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
IT Network Design, Deployment & Support
- Work in coordination with IT Infrastructure Consultant and System Engineer to design, implement and deploy the Organizational IT Infrastructure, including Data center, Stores, and Office
- Provide 247 support of IT infrastructure operation and administration
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and administrations of networks and security.
- The Network Engineer ensures success in setting, optimizing and operational maintenance services for any network equipment.
- Cooperate with System Engineer and Global Technology Risk Management team to establish security and maintain processes; perform regular security scan (Snort) and intrusion detection.
- Manage packages, permissions, security configuration (Cisco Router / Switch), and apply security patches to devices
- Monitor and check traffic on all virtual and physical devices from MRTG, NetFlow, Op-Manager, performance to identify trend, potential issues, and bottlenecks, then design solutions and work with peers, service providers and vendors to implement fixes
- Tune and optimize all network infrastructure including hardware, OS, filesystems,
- Install, configure, test auto failover of physical devices and services
- Maintain network documents, procedures, and technical training guides.
IT Security Design, Deployment and Support
- Monitoring for abnormalities activities in the systems both restaurant network and network core via log reviewing, analyze, conclude and resolve.
- Monitoring for Endpoint protection activities such as Antimalware, ransomware etc. for the compliances follow to resolve the non-comply issue.
- Perform vulnerability scanning, testing, risk analyses, assessments and treatment plan.
- Document and backup of system configurations
- Track, identify and report trends of each category of issues
People and Relationship Management
- Build strong relationships with local vendors and service providers
- Communicate on a timely basis with IT team
- Maintain professional relationships with peers
Other assignments from IT head and IT Infrastructure consultant.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- CCNP Certified Network Engineer, CISSP or equivalent is an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in networking
- Have experience in Cisco (Firepower, ACI), Meraki, Load Balancing is must
- Have At least have one of DCA, or VCA, or CEH, MCSA or higher certificated is advantage.
- Network security knowledge/experience.
- Competitive monthly salary
- 13th Salary, Bonus, and Phone Allowance
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- Full compulsory insurance package (BHXH, BHYT, BHTN, Bao Viet Insurance) + discounted package for family members
- Corporate external and internal engagement activities (Monthly Birthday, Away Day, Happy Friday)
- Discount 20% of McDonald’s Meals
You must sign in to apply for this position.