Website Positive Thinking Company APAC
Overview about InfoTrack, in partnership with Positive Thinking Company:
InfoTrack’s leading technology is central to the buying and selling of property in Australia. From the moment a title search is performed on a property to be listed for sale through to settlement, InfoTrack’s platform transforms plain text into intelligent data that moves seamlessly between the real estate agent, the lawyer, the mortgagee, and the seller.
Along with the goal to make the client’s lives more efficient and productive using technology, InfoTrack’s team members value effort over obligation and are excited to turn up to work each day. InfoTrack is Great Place to Work-Certified and has been awarded a Top 10 Best Managed Company in Australia.
For more information, please visit https://www.infotrack.com.au/
What you will do:
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, and deployment of technical solutions
- Implement and manage .NET application code and services
- Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code
- Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to ensure implementation, configuration, and maintenance of software applications
- Provide and develop sound high quality technical support for development solutions
- Agile collaboration with other teams to ensure stable systems, successful releases and development predictability
- Assist with planning, analysis, and design of systems in line with Agile methodologies
- Coach engineers and lead teams towards fulfilling their productivity to remove impediments and deliver business commitments through leadership
- Constantly keep our knowledge up to date and share it among our colleagues to optimally support and consult our customers
- Provide continuous support and guidance to less senior colleagues through regular coaching activities and support them in fulfilling their personal development plans
What you should have
- At least 7 years’ experience working in web development technologies with in-depth knowledge of .NET technologies
- Experience in leading an Engineer team working on complex, large-scale applications for enterprise products
- Awareness of N-tier architectures, database design, transaction processing, distributed systems, TDD and dependency injection
- Experience with some core technologies: C#, .NET, .NET Core, Microservices, Web API, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, AWS, Lambda, RDS, S3, Elasticsearch, Event-based architectures
- Experience with CI/CD, Unit Testing, REST API design
- Proficient in database development, web development, windows development, source code control, configuration management, deployment
- Experience in Agile development environments
- Strong leadership & coaching skills (both in technical & human relations)
- Good verbal English communication skills, especially in the global software development environment
- Be happy to coach, mentor and train less senior colleagues
A CAREER JOURNEY FULL OF POSITIVITY!
- Flexible in-office and remote work arrangements
- Attractive Referral bonus program
- Unused annual leave days of a calendar year can be carried forward over a maximum period of up to 03 years.
- An exceptional team behind you with Positive Thinkers who love what they do
- On-the-job training including English, soft skills, technical courses, and diverse certification programs
- Latest tech tools and fully equipped working facilities
- Positive Thinking Company Care insurance program
- Exclusive Tech Talks and in-depth knowledge sharing sessions
- Fascinating employee engagement and entertainment activities
- And much more!
You must sign in to apply for this position.