Website KMS Technology
Company Description KMS was established in 2009 as a U.S.-based software development & consulting company with development centers in Vietnam. Over 13 years of operation, we have been trusted globally for the superlative quality of software services, products, technology solutions and engineers’ expertise.
- KMS Technology focuses on custom software development and a wide variety of consulting services
- KMS Healthcare specialises in the healthcare industry, provides a unique blend of consultative healthcare technology solutions backed by the power of full lifecycle development support
- KMS Solutions serves the Asia Pacific region, bringing the world’s innovative technologies to help organizations achieve their business goals through world-class digital capabilities and fit-for-purpose solutions
Besides providing services, KMS builds and successfully launches its own software companies through its internal startup incubator, KMS Labs. The most notable companies with millions of users worldwide include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Grove, and Visily. KMS is committed to providing tangible contributions and long-lasting impacts to the communities through leveraging our IT expertise. The company has also been recognized by prestigious industry awards as a great workplace in Vietnam, Asia, and the U.S. for many years in a row.
- Lead development team to design software architecture and implement the whole system
- Ensure code quality and development practices are followed in a project team. Be a hands-on role model in that regard to technical team members
- Mentor and provide guidance to software developers in the project teams and company-wide
- Lead/participate in company-wide training, knowledge sharing, and R&D initiatives
- Stay on top of process and technological trends and help define & enforce standards/practices within the project teams or company-wide
- Participate in pre-sale effort to build proof of concepts or develop project
Skills You Need To Be Successful
- Competent in software development processes and agile development practices
- Proficient in software design, language paradigms (OO, functional etc.), design patterns and principles
- Perform exemplary work in terms of quality and level of skill/knowledge required
- Proficient in one or more programming languages and platforms with .NET/ .NET Core as the primary platform
- Rich experience working on front-end frameworks as ReactJS, Angular or EmberJS
- Recognized as a company-wide source of knowledge in software implementation
- Has basic & discrete knowledge of software requirements and software testing
- Experience in using cloud platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Nice to have:
- Experience in using Terraform
- Knowledgeable in ML/AI is a plus
Additional InformationPerks You’ll Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year and performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee, and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
You must sign in to apply for this position.