Website PVH Corp.
Position Summary Responsible for sample and order execution for the brand and collaborate with different teams. Assist the supervisor for the day to day execution and operations in line with the brand’s strategy to achieve KPIs.
- Delivery and bulk delivery tracking
- Communication with vendors and business counterparts
- System data entry
- WIP management
- Assist supervisor on daily execution
- Assist in the follow up on the execution of bulk production including trims, fabrics production schedule and delivery status.
Education & Experience QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University/Engineering degree with 1-2 years of related work experience; or post secondary degree with minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience in apparel, material or technical background
- Should have experience in buying/trading office or manufacturing environment.
- Apparel, material or technical background preferred.
- Should have experience in manufacturing environment or similar previous working experience preferred.
- Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables.
- Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively works at long distances.
You must sign in to apply for this position.