Website Royal HaskoningDHV
At Royal HaskoningDHV, we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive Maritime Interns based in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam. You will be essential factors that bring the new breeze to the Maritime team. If you are interested, read on!
What You Will Do As a Maritime Intern
Joining in the Maritime team, topics you can work on, for example, are Port Planning, Coastal Engineering, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical engineering, etc. You will be guided daily by experienced Maritime Engineers and will have opportunities to get involved in relevant projects in some countries in the world.
- Assist engineers to prepare input, data, drafts and calculations for reports and presentations.
- Study and apply different Vietnamese and international standards/codes.
- Join project and team meetings.
- Other related tasks assigned by the direct supervisor.
- A training programme will be discussed with the student at the start of internship.
Where will you work
Active in Vietnam since 1985 and established in 1993, HaskoningDHV Vietnam is a 100% foreign invested company of Royal HaskoningDHV and recognized as one of the most prominent leading engineering and consultancy firms with a unique track record of key projects in Vietnam and SE Asia. With offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi and nearly 200 employees, HaskoningDHV Vietnam has carried out numerous projects for the private and public sector, comprising the full scope of engineering and consultancy services for Industrial & Building projects, Maritime & Water Management projects. The working location is our Ho Chi Minh Office: 6th Floor, Vista Tower, 628C Hanoi Highway, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
What You Bring
- 3th/ 4th-year students or fresh-graduates, major in Port and Coastal Engineering, Water Engineering
- Passionate in Port and Coastal engineering, and Hydraulic modelling
- Basic foundation of the sectors
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive, responsible, and sociable
- Confident in communication (Vietnamese & English)
- Good command of English and computer skills
What we offer you
- A good internship allowance of 4,000,000 VND for a full-time intern
- Flexible working arrangement: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Laptop provided and parking allowance
- Improve your English skills
- A great company on your CV
- Feedback and personal attention
- Exposure to an international, dynamic and professional environment
- Joining AG team building activities with lovely colleagues
- Insight into daily works of maritime engineers
- Practice with real-life international projects
Are you our new colleague?
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your Resume and a Motivation Letter via the ‘Apply’ button.
You must sign in to apply for this position.