- Design, Deploy/Install, configure, automate, and maintain systems infrastructure and applications
- Investigate and troubleshoot system/application behaving and take the needed action to fix it
- Being the reference for UNIX-like OS, Docker, Kubernetes & handling escalation internal/external and On-call
- Being a technical expert for the team leader regarding activities and projects
- Understand customer demands and propose the best solutions
- Provide cross-training for other team members
- Provide & support any automation initiative.
- Maintain documents, procedures, and technical guides.
- Automated provisioning, configuration management in cloud environments or on-premises
- CI/CD of applications.
- Automate repetitive tasks and maintain scripts for the same.
- Research and keep up to date with the latest technologies as per business need.
- Work closely with Project Manager to collect information and understand customers’ needs. Then help them to adopt the right solution.
- Cooperate with presale team to present and conduct architecture discussions with customers.
- Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes across the landscape.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Automation tools (Chef / Puppet / Ansible)
- Scripting (Perl / Python / Bash)
- Experienced in Cloud ( 1year), and containers (at least Azure/GCP/Aliyun, OpenStack, docker)
- Intermediate in English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of the following technologies:
- Internet solutions:
▪ WEB: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, CDN: Akamai, CloudFront
▪ DB and storage applications: ORACLE, MySQL, Cloud RDS, Internet protocols:
▪ DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
▪ CDN, WAF
- Open-Source solutions
- Knowledge of container, micro-service, database data model
- Monitoring tools: Zabbix, Datadog, Grafana
- DevOps process & tools: Terraform, Kubernetes & Docker
- One of the following System flavors:
▪ Linux flavored guy, you are speaking Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and terraform
Nice to have
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- Around 3+ years of experience in Linux/Unix administration
- AWS, Vmware, virtualization, ITIL Foundation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Applications: PHP, FPM, Common PHP frameworks, Magento, WordPress, Hybris
- DB and storage applications: PostgreSQL, Redis
Why you’ll love working here:
- Wonderful and Human focus Environment
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Travel opportunities (Intersites mobility)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc
You must sign in to apply for this position.