Join Axon and be a Force for Good. At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
Your Impact: As a Full Stack Engineer on the Axon Records, you will contribute directly to our customer’s productivity by building and launching innovative features. You will partner with other engineers to design highly available and scalable systems in a fast paced development environment. Your work will help to transform the future of public safety around the world.Sound exciting? We think so too. Apply now to join a team that’s turning this vision into a reality.
What You’ll Do
- Work with other world-class Engineers, Product Managers and Product Designers to design new features in the next generation of Record Management System
- Implement and launch new features to our customers
- Gather system and user metrics to improve existing features
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What You Bring
- A customer-obsessed developer with 5+ years of experience in launching and operating complex web applications
- Experience building services in NodeJs, Go, Python, Java or Scala
- Experience designing for high availability, reliability, security, and performance
- Experience with databases, such as MySQL or Cassandra
Benefits that Benefit You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Robust Paid Time Off policy
- Lunch allowance
- Cell phone stipend
- Free LinkedIn Learning account
- Access to 24/7 online emotional and mental support
- Gym membership
- Free parking
- Stocked fridges and pantries – free coffee, cold beverages, snacks
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly team social activities
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
NOTE: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
You must sign in to apply for this position.