Website PropertyGuru Group
Work location: Hanoi/ Ho Chi Minh
Want to be a part of the team that is helping millions of Vietnamese to find the house of their dream? Join us and bring your impacts to the millions along with world-class specialists and leaders.
#PropertyGuru #makeitReal #keepitReal
Why join us
Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru. Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a
place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
You’d get a chance to work with industry leaders coming from Vietnam and Singapore, with years of working experience in global tech companies such as Atlassian, Amazon, Paypal.
You’d enjoy our people-first culture where the environment is designed to help you to perform your best, with flexibilities such as remote working, flexible working hours; and a competitive salary package.
You’d make an impact by solving exciting and thrilling problems in our market-leading proptech platform, helping million of home buyers and thousands of homeowners to prosper.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big and innovate. You create quality code that is extendable, scalable, secured and with high performance.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player and enjoy working closely with passionate product designers, UX researchers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating great software that helps people find their dream home.
What You Will Do
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Designers and other engineers to create a great user experience;
- Mentoring junior developers in your team.
- At least 5 years of experience working in software teams;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Experience with common front-end development and testing tools such as Babel, Webpack, Jest, Enzyme;
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Experience with data structure libraries;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus;
- Experience in styled components such as ant-design is a plus;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities
- 13th-month salary and additional bonuses based on the business performance
- Global product with millions of new users every month
- Comfortable working conditions: Flexible working time
- Good career growth opportunities with interesting and challenging projects English, technical, and soft skills training courses
- Additional healthcare insurance and annual health check-up
- Light beverage and food are available all the time in the office
- Outdoor activities with company support: sports clubs, team building, happy hour party, birthday, company trip, staff and family events, etc