Website McKinsey & Company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent with experience in software development
- 7+ years of experience in software industry
- Fundamental know-how of one or more of the frameworks/ecosystem (e.g., NodeJS, Vue.js, ReactJS, AngularJS, Tomcat, Nginx, Apache)
- Experience with relational data stores (e.g., Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc) required; experience with non-relational databases is a plus
- Hands-on experience architecting and implementing software that is deployed in a production environment; good grasp of modular, distributed architecture principles
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, data structures, CI/CD, developing highly scalable applications across the stack, application security and algorithms
- Experience with containerization technology, cloud computing services and web services especially in REST API and tools
What You’ll Do
You will work with our world-class engineering and program teams to build products and solutions.
In this role, you will have responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that our craft stays on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for designing end-to-end architectural landscapes as well as creating solutions for new businesses. You will maintain code quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications. You will also collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and develop new features and applications for both mobile and desktop.
Who You’ll Work Wit
You will be based in our Ho Chi Minh office as part of Build by McKinsey which brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Despite being part of a large, multinational organization, Build works more like a small startup company. Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional enterprise software products.
OUR TECH STACK
ONLY AT MCKINSEY
- You’ll have a seat at the table you will participate in cross functional problem-solving sessions with your team and our client’s leaders that will drive their entire digital strategy.
- You’ll work in a variety of different industries and technologies Every project will be different; you’ll learn something new every day.
- You’ll have impact beyond the product you are working on Often, we are helping clients not only build the products they envision but also the teams and engineering cultures to scale them.
- You will be able to build your own path Regardless of what background you join us from, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in the areas you are most interested in.
You must sign in to apply for this position.