Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other. Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.
The mission of Axon Foundation Services (AFS) is to build and operate the core capabilities and service primitives that Axon cloud applications need. Our customers are the pillars that use our services to build and operate their applications. Everything we will build will solve problems for Axon as a whole so our pillar teams can focus their investments on non-duplicative, application-specific features. We will lift all boats through our work..
Your mission: Leverage advanced technology to change the way policing is done.
What You’ll DoLocation: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reports to: Engineering Manager
- Build and implement cloud-native architectures with Kubernetes to support our growing workloads.
- Influence architectural decisions with focus on security, scalability and high-performance.
- Setup and maintain monitoring, metrics & reporting systems for fine-grained observability and actionable alerting.
- Solve hard problems around networking, storage and deployment.
What You Bring
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years’ experience of working on Distributed Systems, internet-scale *nix environment
- Experience in Linux/Windows Administration, Docker, Kubernetes in many cloud infrastructure providers
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Puppet or Terraform
- Have knowledge of Networking, Linux OS internals, filesystems, disk/storage technologies and storage protocols
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines
- You are comfortable with a lot of autonomy
- Enjoy mentoring junior engineers
- You love working on technology that empowers others to do their best work
- Background in DevOps or distributed systems is a plus
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Service Mesh, Docker…
Benefits that Benefit You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Robust Paid Time Off policy
- Lunch allowance
- Cell phone stipend
- Free LinkedIn Learning account
- Access to 24/7 online emotional and mental support
- Gym membership
- Free parking
- Stocked fridges and pantries – free coffee, cold beverages, snacks
- Annual Company Outing Trip
- Monthly team social activities
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
You must sign in to apply for this position.